The purpose of this document is to inform you of how we operate. Unlike some terms and conditions it is quite short so we encourage you to read it fully.
- Any inspection fee paid is not refundable, regardless of the outcome of the repair. Please bear in mind that 99% of equipment that comes to us has been repaired and there are usually only two scenarios in which we are unable to complete a repair:
- The repair is not viable economically which is a decision that you, the customer will make
- The repair is not possible due to lack of documentation or spare parts from the manufacturer
- Clearly the above situations are beyond our control
- We are able to accept payments by cash or card on collection
- We can also accept bank transfer and paypal 3 working days prior to collection
- We do not accept cheques or amex cards
- We will provide full receipts for any payments made to us, including full contact details should you need to contact us
- Failure to pay our bill and collect your item within 2 months will result in your items being sold or destroyed, and in some cases debt collection services will be called
- Funds must clear prior to goods being released, no exceptions
- We do not offer any form of credit or payment terms - if you require credit then banks and credit card companies would probably be more than happy to help
- Our turnaround time varies between a couple of days to a couple of months and is entirely dependent upon how much work we have on
- Due to the nature of our work we cannot not offer 'while you wait' services
- If you haven't heard from us then we have no news for you. Please bear in mind that the more time we spend on the phone or answering emails, the less time we are actually doing repairs to get to your job
- We use email as our main form of communication and therefore require a regularly checked email address in order to send you updates and invoices. If you haven't heard from us in over a month then please check your spam filters before calling us up
- Customer satisfaction is crucial to the way we run our business and without many happy customers we would not be able to operate. However, due to the nature of repairing electronic equipment, we offer no official warranty.
- That said, we are humans, so mistakes do happen and in the unlikely event that we've made a mistake we would encourage you to contact us
- If this is the case, we will usually require you to show us that the unit is not working correctly or that the symptoms persist
- We reserve the right to charge additional labour costs if we feel that the "return" fault was not related to the repair that we carried out
- Please note that we are unable to refund any parts/spares/carriage/delivery/postage costs as these are purchased from outside suppliers. Once parts are installed into your equipment they are classed as used and cannot therefore be sold on to other customers, so whilst we can remove them, we cannot refund them.
Any other info
- If you would like any further information, please feel free to contact us. We don't bite!